Monday, June 1, 2009

The days that we had

“The days we had, the songs we sang together…” Before I wrote this article, I heard this song from my classmate’s mp3. It is a very classic song called “Seasons in the sun”. I was suddenly moved because what the song depicted was just what I was feeling at that time.
After a week, our group 6 will be dismissed. Now I shall say how time flies. When it was only March, I feel I was struggling to come to school for study. I was always looking forward to the university life. However, my feeling is completely different this time. A little dreary, a little dismal may suitably describe what I am feeling now. We will not have such a relaxing and comfortable life after we are in the university.
Now I start to feel that every one in our classroom is quite cute. I will not forget you guys: the days we had, the songs we sang together…I still remember the first day that I came to Group 6. Miss Goh’s smile was unforgettable. Also, every one looked quite nervous when they introduced themselves. But later, as we were more familiar with each other, the studying atmosphere was quite good. In fact, I remembered all our classmates’ name after the introduction. ^_^
As time went by, I gradually found that every one in our classroom had a very unique personality. Some are very active, while some do not like to talk too much; some are very humorous, some are very funny, or rather “thunder”. I think the word “thunder” is the greatest invention in 2009 which is created by our group. ^_^
I watched our group’s variety show just now. I think it is really a good present that is worthy for us to treasure. Every classmate’s cute face is kept in my mind and will not fade away.
The days we “thunder” together…oh yeah!

2 comments:

  1. Hmm Zhenlei. If Miyang can play this maybe we can all learn the song together on Monday; since it is our last day. What do you think?
    Learn the song here (sung by Westlife)
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ttpztjuiz5k&feature=related

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's truly amazing how long this song has lasted; it's truly a classic. Do you know that this song has often been chosen either as one of the song items for class presentations during the final show, or as the background to the item. If you are all going to sing the song, wish I could be there too!

    ReplyDelete