Monday, June 1, 2009

Powerful PS

I used to hear friends say Photoshop is extremely powerful but never get a chance to try it. When our group prepared for our oral presentation, I finally discovered that Photoshop is really powerful and useful. Besides, it often brings out funny effect.
As we prepared our oral presentation, we found a quite interesting picture. It shows an “SOS” signal piled with plastic boxes. However, the instruction board is written in Chinese. In addition, there was a date on the downright corner of the picture. Since the Chinese characters and the date indicate unprofessionalism, we had to fix the original picture or change it. As the picture is very meaningful and perfectly suitable for our presentation theme, we decided to fix it. Therefore, I managed to “carry” grass from around to cover the date and diminish the Chinese characters and write the English version.
After I showed this picture to my teammates, they all felt it really funn
y. I think so too. When I observe the two pictures, I believe PS is powerful, useful and funny. While my practice is only a simple use of Photoshop. There is much more to explore in Photoshop. This software is quite popular among university students and helps them a lot in university activities.

2 comments: