Wednesday, April 1, 2009

After the Recess Week

After the recess week, the second semester of our bridging course comes. I strongly feel the huge burden of the coming semester because we are going to do a research during this time. Furthermore, there are two checkpoints of both C-programming and calculus, followed by a final examination-QET. And we are going to choose our major in April, which is a very fateful and crucial moment. What’s worse, we can’t know the result until May or even June. That’s to say, we’ll be in fear and trembling for a very long time. What a terrible time!
Whenever I come across a mathematics problem, I will often be confused by the intricate integral. And the language of the C-programming is so weird and complicated that only aliens can understand them. But I think that through these days’ hard work, I gradually find some knacks to solve integral problems. The more you practice, the more skillful you are in solving mathematics problems. Just whisper to yourself, ‘Yes, you can!’.
Now I’m also looking forward to the coming research project, because it can improve our sense to cooperate with other people. And after finishing the project, we may have a great sense of achievement. So great! And now, I’ m also a little bit looking forward to the QET test because that means the bridging course is over, and we are formal NUS students then. Everything will be fresh. I can’t wait for that day!
Yes, if you look at these situations you are to be faced from a different angle, you will find that they are actually challenging. So just enjoy it!

1 comment:

  1. We do have a lot of things to do in phase2, and they are not as easy as i thought before. I still wonder whether we can do well in our programming and the damnable math. It is so hard and I really doubt how can i survive from it. Maybe you are right, we just enjoy the process and i believe we will get a lot in the end.

    ReplyDelete