Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Recess...Er...Recess

How time flies that a 9-day-long recess has passed so quickly. Look back to what I have done, I really feel regretful that I have planed so ideal a holiday to enjoy playing as well as efficient study, but it seems that facts always go away from plans.
Actually nothing could be better than being together with old friends in such a faraway country. On the first Sunday of our vocation, I was informed that one of my junior middle schoolmates had arrived in Singapore to visit my friend, who was also studying in Singapore, and I was called out for a gathering. We were quite cheerful and excited to see each other, and also it was quite special to gather here but not in our hometown. Then we decided to show him around the Sentosa Island. It was my second time to Sentosa. But whenever it is, every moment I see planes flying towards China above my head, I feel homesick and wish that the vocation can come as soon as possible. That guy also told us that just immediately he came, it was snowing in our city and it was extremely cold, and I couldn’t remember how I had survived from such coldness before. We gossiped a lot, we sang, and we also threw each other into the sea. That’s pretty good!
I have to mention the buffet. The food is quite delicious and price is also acceptable, but the pity is that I had had my breakfast just before the lunch, which made me a little full that I had to give up so many delicious food. Anyhow, it’s really difficult for all the classmates and the tutors to gather together, so we really enjoyed it!
As for study, what comforts me only is my C programming that I borrow a book from my classmate and study on it for a whole day. Finally I catch up with what we learn now. And I am quite satisfied to see the bird flying on my screen which is created by me in C programming.
Phase 2 has come and we seems to be busier than before, but it’s a good thing I think.

No comments:

Post a Comment