Thursday, April 23, 2009

Artificial intelligence

Recently I watched a movie called “AI” and one part of a cartoon called Detective Conan, I came up with something in common from them —the artificial intelligence.
Artificial intelligence can be divided into two parts, the “artificial” and the “intelligence”, for “artificial”, I think it is easier to be understood, obviously it means that we are able to make what we can make, not what we want to make, it relates to what skills and technology we have already got. Otherwise, a paradox will appear. But for the word “intelligence”, I think it is harder to realize, what is real “intelligent”, can do math problems? Can do house work? Or can do something beyond human’s reach? We cannot have an accurate define, after reading some relating things, I thought a lot, I realized that in the modern time, people are tending to use consciousness, self, mind to explain “intelligence” ,but I don’t think so, if human beings only have these kinds of character, how can we be the last part of the food chain, how can we be the leader of the earth for such a long time, so I think we human beings have many intelligence, some are what we haven’t discovered, some are what we use but not be paid attention to. So, for a long period, to explain what is the real “artificial intelligence” and to build connection between human beings and “artificial intelligence” things will be an important field of scientists.
Nowadays, with the help of computers, maybe I should say that it is computers “asking” people for help to gain some details of artificial intelligence, computers become clever and clever, and “artificial intelligence” is paid more attention in the field of computers and robots. People have already invented machines that can win the best human chess player and neuristor to monitor computer as people, people have achieved a lot of progress in the field.
In the future, in my opinion, people will focus more on how to let machines can do reasoning and problem-solving, that is think like man, make decision like man, think racionally like man and make decision racionally like man, how to let machines analysis information and relate information and daily things together, I am not a future teller, but I think that will be a fashion in the future. And by further studying, I will know more about it and I think I will set foot in this field.
All above are what I think is right, but I am not a professor in any field, so it maybe wrong, but I think, one day, I will do future research in the field of “artificial intelligence” and do something useful to the society!

2 comments:

  1. It is related to SOC! May you succeed in your future~ AI is also a useful word in war3! I think computers will be more and more popular. It wiil be a technological world in the future~

    ReplyDelete
  2. I see the potential there, so go for it, Luan Bo! I'm sure you will achieve success in this field if you put your heart to it.

    ReplyDelete