Friday, April 17, 2009

It is an unlucky day

It is a very unlucky day. Last Saturday we had a math and c program exam. I knew I did not do well in the c program. This afternoon Mr Tay gave us the result, after I saw my marks, I felt very sad. I only got 48 in cprogram and 86 in math. The average mark is only 67 and he told us if our mark is below 70 which means that we do not pass the exam and he will send me a warning letter. I feel so upset the whole afternoon. I know I did not study very hard these days, but I try my best to learn math and c program. I haven’t learn c program before and know nothing about it. In Doctor Tay’s class he always tries to teach us how to make up a program but I even do not know what the characters mean. I try to understand the program which he gives us. But during the program I found that the content in the text is very strange to me. I haven’t seen most of answers of the question in the note he gave us. I feel so terrible now and want to catch up with others in c program in the next exam. I will do my best to learn it.

3 comments:

  1. Cheer up....Take it as a wke up call.

    ReplyDelete
  2. A wake up call means a trigger that motives you to do more.

    ReplyDelete
  3. All the best - now that you know where you stand, it is time to buck up and work harder for your next test.

    ReplyDelete