Friday, April 17, 2009

These Days

  Blog time again. Maybe here will not be any topic, I just want to say something about these days, though I wanna say nothing actually. It is 17th April today. In that Room of central library where we will be if we wanna be online, I am typing now.

  Initially, how I wish I can make a summary about this regular season of NBA, but I can not. Because my views on NBA all star weekends Part A&B&C has aroused wide concern from our tutors… Just several words here to KB, maybe you will not be Mr.MVP for this regular season. But I know you regard the championship the most important, because there will be another MVP forward in June waiting for you! Best wishes to you, the man leads me to this world and gives me a big weakness that I will be gloomy if Lakers lost one game. Just when I was typing the last sentence, the scene that I responded my biggest dream is being an NBA superstar in that most important interview before CEE while others all gave reasonable and decent reply. So KB, you will be a grand slam honor gainer in the basketball world. I believe you will be that one.

  Apart from that, these days are smooth. Alarm rings at 7:10 everyday, then do some washing; go downstairs to get breakfast with my washing stuff, always double snack but no bread. Next is trying to get on the first bus though things are usually not going like that. Having breakfast on the bus then take elevator to the classroom, the final submission before class is to get on the Internet. Actually the silent reading time is my nap time except Mr. Zhu’s lesson. Mr. Zhu said that it was unbelievable to be sleepy and sleeping in the morning, basically I agree with him, but why I have a nap is that I just want to be not sleepy during the class. I think here I should skip directly to the lunch time, because you know, iPod touch has so many perfect functions… last a few weeks I was trying to save money on my lunch, usually one meat and one vegetable at Chinese. Of course I will compensate myself sometimes. After lunch I will also have a nap, to me I think it is very important. But these days the Macbook took the nap time from me. Then the other three hours comes. I think I should still skip the class if that powerful iPod does not need charge. So the class has passed, the happy time comes. I will do the body building or swimming almost everyday, which I think is the most significant thing in the bridging course. Back to Eton Hall, I will try to occupy one of the two big rooms in the washroom after that poor dinner. I like evening, the feeling and the smell. 2K9 and movies are the activities I will never neglect, in addition FRIENDS has replaced the movies these days. And the major and curriculum choosing annoyed me. I feel so sorry that I could not concentrate on my study in the last month, but it is changing now. I promise. Usually at 1:30 I will brush my teeth and go to sleep. But there is always bright where I sleep, because the guy opposite of me is a really really really novel fan. He is the last one to sleep forever.

  So these days are regular and smooth, I attempt to enjoy and full myself in this situation. But since the playoffs is coming, I will have an occupation at this time every year. Moreover, I recognized that one of my senior high schoolmates has been counting the days before we take that plane back to our hometown. The truth is that I find that I can not wait any more and a strong feeling flashes frequently that I want to cook a dinner for my parents. Today is the 91st. let us count down in order to keep holding on these days.

  At last, I think I should stick on the regular habits here and wait that day. Getting back to study is one thing I’m coping with now, I believe I will succeed. Best wishes to KB and LA again. In the end, please forgive me that I lied to you my parents which made you still believe that I will fly back in December. I just to give you a big surprise, I believe you will like it. Best wishes to you.

  Central library is off, so it ends.

2 comments:

  1. I'm sure that will be a surprise for them.

    PS: I didn't know you can cook! WOW!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm sure your parents will be happy to see you. And it's very wonderful to have a son who plans to cook a meal for you. They are very blessed indeed!

    ReplyDelete