Saturday, April 11, 2009

Write to two of my friends

There was a piece of true love
that I’ve never known before
The romance started early
But I couldn’t perceive it at all
Love is a beautiful feeling
for children to enjoy more
He once waved to her
who’s the girl he wanna to sacrifice for

They met in an early summer
The sky is bright and clear
He’ll never forget this girl
who has long black hair
Their journey is beautiful
And they respect each other
Every night he can’t sleep
Unless he heard from her
Naïve children as they are
they care about the future
With their rational thinking
they delayed a step further


I’ve had lots of experience
None of which is like above
I’ll keep this case
As well as the two of my friends
Thank you for your story
which really moved me into tears…

1 comment:

  1. It is a beautiful story. I am deeply touched by their pure love. How about them now?

    ReplyDelete