Saturday, April 18, 2009

Night Safari

Last night, three of my roommates and me went to the Night Safari. It is quite interesting that I have never heard about that a zoo would open at night.
We went there directly after school. It was really a long journey. It took us almost one and a half hours. Because yesterday was holiday eve, many people went there. Just a few minutes after the Night Safari opened, the show was full. Also because of the limited time, we missed the show. It was really a pity.
It was so dark. We four were all afraid. No one was willing to walk in the front. Well, we came up with a good, but a little bit silly idea. We started to sing loudly and it really made us feel better. Our friends had been there once before us. After they got back, they told us that it was no interesting at all, because the animals were all sleeping. Maybe we were so fortunate or maybe they were so unfortunate, almost all the animals we saw last night were awake. The scariest one was the tiger. We could see it through the window. The tiger seemed so upset last night. He just walked about right in front the window. At that moment, he seemed to be so close to us. Through we knew there was no need worrying about the safety of ourselves, we were really frightened. There were also a lot of animals we had never seen before. What I felt most was that it was really important to learn English well, so that we could understand the words written in the introduction and what the guide said.
Well, I really enjoyed the interesting journey last night. Also, it was really a tiring journey, but it helped me have a good sleep last night. I hope that I can get a chance to go to there once more and next time I will not miss the show.

1 comment:

  1. I'm glad you enjoyed yourself, Yang Xiao.

    That's one of the 'must-visit' sights I bring my foreign friends to when they visit Singapore =)

    ReplyDelete