Friday, April 3, 2009

Which smart are you in?

Luckily I got a fairly interesting article from Ms.Goh on Monday. The article is a quiz about which smart are you? The article gives out 30 questions for you to choose whether it suits you or not. These questions are separated into 6 kinds of smarts. They are musical smart, social smart, word smart, body smart, visual smart and math/logic smarts. It helps explore your natural abilities and discover how to develop other brain areas! What’s more the result is quite accurate, because I have already tested it on some of my roommates and they find the results OK. So I would like to share this quiz with you. And hope you find it interesting.
1. I’m good at remembering song, lyrics, and melodies—sometimes after hearing them just once.
2. Whenever there’s a fight in my group of friends, I’m likely to be the one to smooth things out.
3. I have a really good vocabulary.
4. Gym is one of my favorite classes.
5. I’m always humming myself or tapping out rhythms with my hands and feet.
6. it’s important to me that my room looks just right—I spend lots of tome arranging things.
7. I rock at charades.
8. Math and science classes are usually my favorites.
9. I can generally tell when people around me are upset or unhappy.
10. If a movie has a bad music, it ruins it for me.
11. I love taking pictures to remember important events.
12. People are always coming to me for advice when they have problems.
13. I’m really curious about how things work and am always trying to find logical explanations for things.
14. I enjoy writing stories and poems.
15. When I see a movie, I always notice little details about the costumes, lightning, and scenery.
16. I like making lists and planning my time efficiently.
17. If I’ve heard a song enough times, I can usually pick it out on the piano or other instruments.
18. When I talk, I tend to gesture and move around a lot to illustrate what I’m playing.
19. I’m good at organizing people to do stuff, like getting a group together for a party or persuading everyone to go to a movie I want to see.
20. I can talk my way out of anything.
21. I have a pretty good sense of direction.
22. I like working with my hands and doing crafty projects like building models, sewing, or woodworking.
23. I’m good at telling jokes and saying funny things.
24. It drives me crazy when someone sings off-key.
25. Picking up new dance moves is easy for me.
26. I couldn’t live without my diary.
27. I couldn’t live without my diary.
28. I’m constantly drawing or doodling things.
29. My room is totally organized, with everything in its proper place.
30. I make friends easily.
The answers are: musical smart (1, 5, 10, 17, 24), word smart (3, 14, 20, 23, 27), body smart (4, 7, 18, 22, 26), visual smart (6, 11, 15, 21, 28), math/logic smarts (8, 13, 16, 25, 29), social smart (2, 9, 12, 19, 30). If you want to see more suggestions, just come to me!

2 comments:

  1. Yup. Thanks for posting this. It just shows we are all talented and intelligent in our own way and it helps us appreciate ourselves and others more.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, thanks for putting this up. I think some of us will find that we have a mix of skills, so that we are 'smart' in different ways.

    ReplyDelete