Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Major confusion

Recently we SM3 students faced a serious problem-----to choose major in NUS.
Although I have already decided to choose school of computering to be my major, some of my friends felt confused before they really thought of the major. Even when they clicked the “submit” button, their hands were shaking. The major had a relationship between what you will study for a long time and you future, so they chose it carefully.
In my own opinion, although to know what we like to study is so important, we need not care too much about it. I think if we have the chance to go to NUS in Singapore, we have the ability to do well in our study. Also I can say we can do well in our study. We need not notice much about the environment around us. Just do what we are supposed to do and try our best to achieve our goals. That is the only way you get closer to success.
So ,dear friends. If you have already chosen your major, congratulations, and keep on making progress, you will be a case in point in the future and live in the life style which you dreamt of when you were young. If you are confused about your major, come on. Choose quickly! It is you that study. No matter what you choose, you put all your heart into it, and spare no efforts to do the things. You will make it!
On the way of life, if you can say ”After doing something, I won’t feel regretful”. I dare to say. You really do a good job and you will have a bright future!

No comments:

Post a Comment