Monday, April 13, 2009

the Time to Lose weight

Finally I have successfully booked the airplane tickets to go back home, which really makes me feel that the coming days are full of hope. I have waited this day for such a long time, so that every time I think of the date to go back, a great happiness will surge into my heart immediately. Apart from the attraction of reuniting with my families and friends, another important factor that lures me go back even against the expectation of MOE is the scrumptious food. Even though in Singapore there is also numerous delicious food from different parts of the world, I still miss the food in China. On the other hand, since now I am making concerted effort to lose weight, it is really not a wise choice for me to get an access to all these food.
To tell the truth, losing weight is really a tough work that ordinary people can hardly stand. I have suffered a lot since the first day I determined to lose weight. Generally speaking, the most effective and efficient way to lose weight is to exercise more and eat less. For me, it is not difficult to spare more time to do exercise. However, I can seldom resist the lure of delicious food. And I break the promise to control the appetite now and then. The consequence is that so far there has been no decrease in my weight at all after so many days, which really upsets me. Sometimes I even want to give up the plan and just eat whatever I want. Every weekend, it is a torment for me to knock about in the supermarket. There are so many kinds of snacks presenting in front of me, but I have to reject all of them reluctantly. In fact, at the beginning losing weight for me is a merely long-term goal which I need not reach in such a hurry. However, since I will go back home soon, it is necessary for me to lose weight before the date. I should show a good image to my families and my friends. Meanwhile I can hardly imagine how much I will eat at home, so I have to lose weight in case I become too fat when I come back to Singapore.
However the time is not enough now. I have counted that there is only about 86 days left for me to lose weight. So I have to take some extreme measures to reach the goal now. What I plan to do is to eat only an apple for lunch and eat only fruit for supper. Besides, I will do exercise for one hour every day. I do not know how long I can persist with this plan, but this time I am in the earnest to lose 5 kilogram before going home and I will try my best to implement this plan.
In order to go home with a good image, losing weight is just a piece of cake; I believe I will fulfill the goal soon.

1 comment:

  1. Bowen, you LOOK fine! Why do you want to lose weight? Honestly, I don't think there's anything to lose.

    Have a good trip home.

    ReplyDelete