Monday, April 6, 2009

Holiday shall be over now

Holiday shall be over now
I have wasted the past 10 months since college entrance examination. I have been playing around and doing nothing at all and been aimless during that period. Now I even feel tired of this kind of life. It is the time to pick up myself and start a new life right now.
Today I noticed many interesting things. Many SM3 students swore on Xiaonei that they would not log in Xiaonei in the next few days. Ms Thunder said that she had been focusing on study since recess week. The paper of Progress Test 1 had come down and the result was not out of my expectation. I had got very low scores as usual. One of my roommates said to me that if I continued getting very low scores in the exams of the future, I would probably get a warning from MOE. Every phenomenon suggested that I should work hard on my study now.
Looking back the past four months, I feel very ashamed. My comprehension test score is always below 20. My essays and journals are full of mistakes. I cannot overcome the tension in oral reports and presentations even now. I have not even taken any notes while others’ vocabulary books are very rich now. Compared to others, I have made less progress since the beginning of the bridging course.
Holiday shall be over now. So tonight I made my daily schedule and weekly schedule for the left three months. I have chosen my major so I don’t need to waste my energy on it any more. I will be very busy in the next three months. First, I have to fix up the leaks I have left before. Second, we’ve got a big project to do. Third, I have taken the German language course in Serangoon CC on Sunday. No more needs to be said. Come on, Zhou Bin!

No comments:

Post a Comment