Tuesday, April 7, 2009

A new hair cut

This weekend, I had my hair cut.
I did not know why I chose the style of my new hair cut. It looked like something silly. But at that time I just wanted to cut my hair like this. Maybe that was what we often call impulse. But now I do not feel regretful for my haircut. I think there are many advantage have short hair as follows:
Firstly, it is cool. Not only you feel not too hot in Singapore, but also it looks like the man in Prison Break. So I think every boy or we can say man can have this kind of haircut.(If the girls want to look like this, yes you can!)
Secondly, it can save your money. You can have your hair cut in your dormitory by your roommate. So you need not to go out to pay for extra 10 dollars. At the same time, you can save the shampoo. Because of the short hair, you don’t have to wash your head every day. So you can save your money. Why you don’t do so?
Last but not the least, you can restart and change your style. I say so because there is an old saying in China call “start from the head”. So you can refresh yourself and correct what you have done wrongly.
So I want to say I like my head. I like my new haircut!

2 comments:

  1. We have many chances to have our hair cut, but we don't have many chances to "start from the head" especially as we grow older and have more things put on our shoulders. So we really need to think thoroughly before we actually step forward.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like your new haircut too! Very refreshing new look!

    ReplyDelete