Friday, April 17, 2009

The atittude torwards life











I have no confidenc ,so regrete for the past now and do not know how to overcome the bad thought.The depression period comes again. Not only struggling for the pronunciation, but also for the bad result of Maths and C programm. What is worse, I was punished for entereing boy's room. I had to be in reception desk to cope with the phonecalls and I am not allowed to go out. The most disgusting punishment is that they confiscated my guitar although they stress many times that it is a part of punishment.
I also have problem with my friends. For me, I am accustomed to putting in much in my friendship, but the truth not seems like that. Recently, I find that it is not right to get close to your friend, they need their own space. This rule goes against my view. When I admire classmates in NTU since they look like a family.How about ours?They do not even to give a greet when we meet each other.Let alone be a family. I accept it. Because I find that everyone here is so independent, they are the only child in their family, is it an excuse?I do not know.I should be learn to be independent now. I refuse his kindness, I refuse their kindness,they are so good that I do not think that i deserve their kindness.
Go,Go, You are supposed to be mature!I try to be happy, I try to learn everything happens to me.I try to live that kind of life that God want me to .I try to keep smiling to the world.
QiLiang told me:If you smile, the world will smile to you; if you cry, you cry alone! Thank you, I will .
By the way, could you please tell me where is the fault in my pronunciation and how can I improve in it? Thank you very much!

3 comments:

  1. You are progressing Yuanyi. Don't give up. Keep on reading, listening and putting in the ground work. In time your efforts will pay off. Watch this story about Susan Boyle it will warm your heart when you are discouraged. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9lp0IWv8QZY
    By the way the pictures are great. They made me smile. Thanks for that.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dear Yuanyi,

    Use the language - that's all there is to it. The more you use it, the better you will become. That's why discussion is a large component in my class - don't be afraid to share and voice your views and opinions. I know you can do it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yuanyi,you've certainly been making progress. Just keep on trying, and you will continue to improve. Like Ms Goh and Ms Lim said, keep listening, reading, writing and speaking in English. The more you use the language,the more you listen and read, the more you will improve, as you've been doing. Just keep at it!

    ReplyDelete