Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Feeling guilty again!

Never had thought that 9 days would slink away so fast that could barely plan to do something,until it really did so.Now I realise that it is absolutely true that" If you are not planning, you are plannging to fail!".And wasting a 9-day holiday is already to costly a price to pay! So I hope you can understand what I am saying now. Actually, I am driven by the strong sense of guilt to write these stuff here, and I think it is a time for me make a difference from now on.
It is so pathetic to be always feeling guilty while you have never commited a crime or done something indecent. You just find it so hard to make youself happy, while you know why you are frustrating and the resourses of your frustration, but you just leave it there.Just like you watch your house being burnt down bit by bit, standing by a well filled with water, with barrels in your hand, but you just kind of get enchanted and just stand still! How horrible!
However weak it seems to be to lack a power to force yourself to do the right thing, now I am determined and nothing can dent my resolution!I will try to act like a machine which do what my mind tells me, following every instruction, every detail, without being lazy. Yes! I hope this is the last time you guys see me behave so girlish!

No comments:

Post a Comment