Friday, May 29, 2009

After Oral Presentation

   This Wednesday, we had our final oral presentation. It is really an exciting process. However, what's more exciting is that we took many photos during the break. You can see many students who are in proper suits make faces in front of the camera. It is quite interesting. Personally, I think it is more interesting than oral presentation it self.  ~o(n_n)o~
   Today when I log in Xiaonei.com, I found many photos we took that day. People writes interesting comments on the photos. I think it is quite a good way to memorize our bridging course. I really had a lot of fun getting along with my group members. I know that we can easily come across each other in a small country like Singapore, but maybe ,at that time, we will not have the same feeling with each other. I hope I can memorize all the happy moments spent together with my classmates. Thus when I recall these days in my later years, I know that these are the people that have kept me company at the particular time. I want to say thank you to all the group members as well as our tutors. Thank you for giving me so many precious memories as well as happy moments.
   Although our bridging course is coming to the end, I believe our relationship will not come to the end. ^-^  At last, hope all of you have a good weekend. By the way, today the flyer(I don't know whether I called it correctly.) is providing a discount or something. It is said that it will only cost 10 dollars to enjoy it today. People who are interested in it can have a try. Catch it!
^-^

1 comment:

  1. Yes, Xixian, I know the friendships forged will continue long after the course has ended.

    Do keep in touch!

    ReplyDelete