Sunday, May 24, 2009

HOW To Lose Weight

Girlls really want to lose weight. Many girls admire the slim ones. The pump girls are not popular among the boys. To be fat means that you can not wear the clothes you really like. Sometimes the fat girls are laughed at by the boys. Now I am also the one who was chasing for the slim. I try many ways to lose weight fast and healthily. So far I have already made a progress. And now I will share my experience to you . Hopefully it will be of help .
If now I tell you that you should exercise regularly and eat a balanced diet. In my own opinion I still believe it is too boring. It is the common sense. I want to tell you something different.
First, you should weigh your weight daily. By this way , eating less will be implanted in your mind deeply. Meanwhile , you can know your little progress immediately . then you will get more encouragement form the progress.
Second, set your goal. The more detailed the better. If you have your goal , you are more likely to take actual steps to lose weight.
Third, look at your figure in the mirror often. The imagine reflect in the mirror can help understand the importance of losing weight.
Forth, you should collect the pictures of the beautiful , hot stars. Put them in your stationary bags. When you are looking at the pictures , you will talk to your self” if I am as thin as them, then I will become more beautiful”. This behavior will help you to notice the big change when you are thinner.
Fifth, set a table about what you should eat every day. And follow it strictly . I give you an example below.
Breakfast :an egg, a cup of milk(250ml) two pieces of toast bread
Lunch : vegetable rice
Dinner: an apple, a pear, a cup of milk(250ml)
If you follow what I said, I am sure you can really become thinner. Hurry up , lazy girls, let us be thin together.

1 comment:

  1. LOL, Weibin, perhaps I should really try your plan out?

    ReplyDelete