Thursday, May 28, 2009

Forever Group 6

After almost one another week, our English bridging course will come to an end. Though sometimes I get fed up with the courses, overall we do improve our English through the courses to some extent. For me, I think the most obvious progress is the reading ability. So far, what I have read in English is even far more than what I read in total when I was in my senior high school in China. As a result, my vocabulary has been much extended while the reading pace has been accelerated to a certain extent. However, what I regret is my poor oral presentation has not been much improved till now. I have to admit the responsibility of it completely lies on me. In fact, the teachers provide us with various chances to practice our spoken English during the classes. Somehow I just choose to keep silent all the time. I am so nervous to speak in front of people, especially when my eyes contact with the others’ eyes. I really hope that I would overcome the fear and be confident to voice my view in the future.
Every time I think about we will be apart from our tutors soon and we will not study in the same classroom any more, a sense of nostalgia would surge into my heart. I think our group is really full of dynamic and everyone gets along well with each other. The extraordinary characteristics of all my classmates have been deeply embedded into my memory. As for girls in my group, Wei Being, a lovely girl who seems to be excited everyday always makes us burst into laughter. Wu Bo, a happy girl always gets along well with everyone. Yuan Yi, a hard-working girl treats everything seriously and tries her best to improve her English especially the spoken English. Xi Xian, a pretty girl has a good understanding of how to enjoy life and has a great zest to life. Ling Xue, an energetic girl takes an active part in various activities and has a clear idea on her goals. Yang Xiao, a enthusiastic girl is very easy-going and treat everyone well. As for boys in my group, Du Fang, our monitor is a really pure and kind-hearted who would give a hand whenever you get into trouble. Ling Chao, a so-called beautiful boy is a controversial boy whose moral standard is always suspected. Wang Chao, a lovely boy is ready to help others and loves food so much. Jiang Haiyuan, a strong boy advocates body-building all the time in the class. Jing Yiping, a passionate boy is almost crazy about English whose English is pretty good on matter in terms of writing or oral. Zhang Haoqiang, a knowledgeable boy always come up with creative ideas and has a great interest in architecture. Xing Yu, a generous boy who treated all his group members a lunch in Macdonald’s after presentation has a great zest of basketball. Zhang Jiao, a handsome boy is so humorous and sometimes acts like a little naïve boy. Mi Yang, an easy-going boy is good at guitar and singing but seldom shows in front of us. Luan Bo, a so-called low-key boy seems happy everyday and also conveys his happiness to us every day. Zhao Kun, the youngest boy in our group is interested in the underground Chinese history stories and we are so amazed at his particular dance. Zhen Lei, also a handsome boy is helpful, pure and also good at basketball. Zhou Bing, a strange boy though he always looks serious, he has a kind heart and is glad to help others if needed. Qiang Liang, the idol of our girls is so tall and strong, but in fact he is very tender.
These are all my dear classmates. Hope everyone in group 6 will live a satisfying campus life in the future. We are group 6 forever, and Group 6 is our warm family forever.

3 comments:

  1. Yes, I agree, always it is time for us to be apart, then we suddenly begain to treasure our time spending together.
    Everyone in our class is so kind that I even want to walk on with them foever.
    Not only the kind-hearted students, but the good teachers who have given us not only great help but also delicious food that I will remember forever.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh wow, that's quite a summary! I do enjoy teaching your class, so do keep in touch!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks, Bowen. It was really interesting reading about your classmates; you've given us a glimpse of them through your eyes. Now I wonder how some of them feel, for example, did Qiao Liang blush to find out how much you girls admire him, and did Zhenlei and Zhang Jiao go and look at themselves in the mirror to see if they really were handsome?
    I think all five teachers have enjoyed teaching your class, and we've had good times. It is time to move on, and we wish you all the best, but as Miss Lim said,do keep in touch with us.

    ReplyDelete