Tuesday, May 12, 2009

My First Poem

Seeing you in the corridor
a handsome boy
with warm smile as sunshine

Flowers in my heart
blossom fervently
A voice calling inside
"come close to him"

With a pure joy
I stepped closer and closer
Just a few inches left between you and me

With the beautiful smile
you come towards me too
I can only hear the rhythm 
my heartbeats and your footsteps

Closer and closer we are
You continued walking
past me

With a frozen smile
I turned around 
seeing you and another beautiful girl
walk by
hand in hand

I heard something inside my heart
broke in that instant

1 comment:

  1. en, the first time try to write a poem, a very good thing, every thing has a start , and i think you can carry on doing this and you will make progress sooner or later and be a real one!

    ReplyDelete