Wednesday, May 27, 2009

The Movie Twilight

I really like to watch movies , especially movies about love story. Among all the movies that I have watched , I regard the movie twilight as my favorite.
It tells a love story about the beautiful girl and a handsome vampire. The heroine in the movie is very beautiful . however she always looks a bit depressed. But it really didn’t affect her beauty . And the depressed look just let here look more mysterious. She don’t have many words . Most of time she likes to stay quiet and do her own things .The hero in the movie is a very handsome guy. And I think I fall love in him at first sight.
At the beginning the movie is really a bit boring . However I still choose to watch it . Maybe the beautiful and handsome actors give me the desire to continue to watch it. In a way this is the main reason that why almost all the super stars are all beauties and handsome guys.
This movie is very famous in my dorm . From where I stand it is because it is not only different from the story about love but also different from the story about usual vampire movies. It is not horrible , scary movie at all. On the contrary , it is a movie full of harmony.
In former movies the vampires are always very scary , with long hair , hanging outside at midnight , killing people with their awful mouth, and drinking the blood of the people. However in the movie twiling it is quite different . The vampire is just living with all the human being . By appearance there is no differences between them and ordinary people .
In many people’s mind all the vampires are coldblooded . They don't know the meaning of love . In the movie the hero is kindhearted and what is the most important is that he understand the meaning of love . And he know he should try his best to give help to the girl he love. Below is the words which impressed me a lot.
“I don’t know why I like to watch you sleeping . However when I was watching you sleeping , I feel very happy . “
“I just want to protect you . I don’t want others to hurt you .”
“if the day comes that you are old , you are not beautiful at all . I will still love you no matter how old you are”
The movie twilight is so excellent .I still remember that I cried when I first watched it . Though I watch it twice I still have the thought that I should watch it for another time . If you really like love stories , the twilight is really a good choice. Wish you can really enjoy the movie

No comments:

Post a Comment