Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Finished!

There are only three weeks left for our bridging course. What have we learnt from the course during the 20 weeks’ studying? I think a lot about It.
Firstly I think, I make a lot of friends during the course, not only the one in our groups, but also in other groups. I think making friends is good for us to survive in Singapore, a new place and a new challenge where our old friends are in China. We can share our happiness and sorrow with them and then we will achieve a lot during the process.
Secondly, I have improved my English. In China, I think what I learnt about English is how to do exercise and get a good mark, but now I learn how to speak confidently and how to think in English, even I did not do very well in speaking, but I think I have made progress and I think by studying I can be the best. Also I get to know a lot of new words, which helps me with my comprehension. In my opinion, if you know all the words’ meanings of an article, you will know all the things the author wants to talk about. So all above about English I know is what I achieve in English studying.
Thirdly, I get to know Singapore better by wandering and playing around. I think it is a better way to get familiar to a place by travelling. Although we don’t have enough time to travel all the place in Singapore, we can move near the hostel and I think it is better for our future life in Singapore. Because if one get to know the atmosphere around himself, he will feel like doing things there and do things faster than ever before.
As a whole, I have learnt a lot during the bridging course and I think I will do better in the NUS studying life around the corner.

4 comments:

  1. It's ggod to know that you now find that you can think in English; I think you are also able to joke in English, and that takes skill! Yes, it's always good to explore the area around where you live, because then you will know what you can do in the different places. It makes life more interesting. But what do you mean by studying 'life around the corner'?

    ReplyDelete
  2. How time flies! I even didn't realize that our bridging course is coming to the end. I always appreciate that I got to know all the friends here. It really helped me a lot in many ways. ^-^ I think you're always a kind and humorous person. And I believe that you will do well in NUS!
    o(n_n)o

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. All the best! You have certainly made good progress, and I do enjoy having you in class.

    ReplyDelete