Saturday, March 28, 2009

The "98 event"

These days I was immersed in the bad feelings and even frightened to walk in the streets.
Some days ago When I opened my E-mail, A strange E-mail came into my eyes. It is said that there are something that we can not forget forever.In 1998, in indonesia,a cruel thing happened,it was focusing on killing all of the Chinese in Indonisia. you can not imagine how scare and cruel it is.there are many information and pictures revealing rescently. They did something very cruel even horrible things to the Chinese, even women and children. After that I searched on the internet, to my surprise, there were many events that aiming at killed all of the Chinese in history.You can not describe them as human beings who did such things. I think what they did can compare with deed that Japanese did in "Nanjing Events". What they did shows that they lose the humanity.
I think it is not only history, I really can not understand why they did such things. I can not stand it. who can tell me the reason why they should did such things ?

1 comment:

  1. Must have happened some time ago huh? Bring this up in class we can talk about it...

    ReplyDelete