Sunday, March 1, 2009

My Lovely Dogs




I have come to Singapore for more than two month. I really miss my lovely dogs far away in China. Today I want to show my beloved dogs to all my friends.
This is a picture when they were just born, really small ones. They had just had a delicious meal and fell a sleep. As they grew up, the appearance did change a lot. They look almost totally different from when they were just born. They became more and more active and also naughty. They played with each other everyday.
Many people who do not love dogs often think that dogs are just animals and do not have feelings and any emotion. They can be happy or gloomy, exited or angry. When they are happy, they will play with you and run happily around you. When they are gloomy, they may just stay in their doghouse all day sleeping or gnawing the bones.
When they are at home, they fight with each other and sometimes even bite each other. Of course, it is just for fun. But when they are outside, they are really a unite family. They will never let others to bully any family member.
These are my lovely dog babies. Now I have come to Singapore for more than two months. My mom told me yesterday through the telephone that the little ones had all grown up. Now they are all as long as their mother. I really miss them and hope I can see them again as soon as possible.


6 comments:

  1. First,I want to show my sympathy to you, I think you love you dogs very much, I remember that you have do your oral reports about your dogs for several tomes,so God bless you, and I hope you will dream of your dogs every night,so sleep more,haha!

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow,your dogs are so lovely. But i am a little afraid of dogs. When i was young i also like dog very much but when i was about 6 or 7 years
    old i saw my brother was beaten by the dog of my neighbour's.So i think leave shadow in my tender young heart,so now i see dogs every morning when we are waiting for the bus i still feel afraid.

    ReplyDelete
  3. During these two months I find you are really love animals. You keep them and act as their "mom". They must be very happy to have such a kind-hearted mom. And what I want to say is that I also have the same experience as Wu Bo. I was hurt by a wolfhound when I was young. So I love little dogs more than the bigger one.But I love Tibetan Mastiff very much.

    ReplyDelete
  4. YOur pet dogs are really very adorable-looking, Yang Xiao. It's easy to understand why you miss them.

    ReplyDelete
  5. They are so very cute! Little furry balls...LOVE the photos!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I will never have a pet...

    ReplyDelete