Thursday, March 19, 2009

Still Choosing?

I believe that these days we are all baffled by the major, since we have a chance to rechoose our majors, it seems that we each value this opportunity.

  Someone have decided, someone still choosing……

  Since major maybe leads what future you will have, it is responsible to us to take it sincerely. I think some of us wanna change a major different with what they take in China, maybe that’s mainly because you find you’re not interested in this field after learning several months, so it’s good to think it over again. Now we have been in this island for three months, having one month to decide it finally. There are so many different majors to choose and we are limited to choose some major someone like, that’s the problem. Actually, we have attended several conferences introducing majors, including the open house. But what I wanna say is the more and further we know different majors, the more confused we become. One is that we have a general understanding of each major, we find that most of them attract us but have no ideas which major we are most interested in and suitable to us. Once decided it, but we shake after another introduction. In fact, we are suffering from it now and there will be another speech of majors this Saturday…… So I strongly suggest we decide according the first willing after listening a whole major introduction, maybe that’s the exactly right major for you because you are really appealed and the first feeling is always right.

  For me, actually I wanted study ISE before coming to Singapore. In retrospect, the first time I touched the major like ISE was when I applied to Hong Kong University long before the college entrance examination. I read the information about it carefully, finally I chose it as my first choice. (I think Hong Kong University has two major in this field. I chose the inner one.) How I wish we can enter majors by the results of a exam after bridging course. I know I can choose common engine first in order to enter ISE, in fact, I have read so much information about majors on the Internet written by seniors, I can say that I have a very precise knowing about majors. But then QF attracted me so much, I know it’s quite hard, but I have much confidence on it.( I think those who really know me know it) I hesitate is not because the financial crisis, I believe it will pass when I graduate. That’s because I’m serious about it, thus the future.

  So Science or ISE, still choosing, but I have preferred one.

  At last, different people choose it by different aspects, someone consider the chance to further study most, someone consider the salary most, someone consider whether it’s hard or not most…… My advice is that choose it all by yourself from your inner heart, what you will do is not decided by your major absolutely, choose what you really like, choose what you will have continuous passion on, that’s the best choice.

  Best wishes to us, hope we all have a content ending.

  PS:I was so disappointed with the dragonball which I've expected so long. Ley me just wait for the Transformers this summer......

No comments:

Post a Comment