Sunday, March 29, 2009

my recess week

This week we have our first recess week. I have planted a lot for this week. When it comes things change a lot. I plant to study on the first two days,then go shopping on Wednesday and have BBQ on Thursday. On Monday I woke up at about half past 7 then had breakfast at our canteen. After that I went to NUS, got out of the bus at NUH then take A1 to the Centural Laburary I studied for about 3 hours then surfed the internet for about 5 hours. On Tuesday I woke up very late then studied math for a while then I began to watch movies. After dinner my roonmates and I went to Fire Price to buy something to eat I bought many packs of black soy milk, green soy milk and a big pack of milk apples and oranges. I like them so much. Then we went back happily with these foods. Wenesday I got up early and watched a movie called “slumdog millionaire” it is really a wonderful movie, I enjoyed it very much. It cost me two hours to finish it. After I finished it I found it was half past 10. Our monitor had told us that we would get together at half past 10. So I rushed down stair, it seemed I was the last one. I felt really sorry. Then we walked to bus stop to take 123 to Orchard Road. I had a wonderful meal there. Then I went to shopping with libowen. On Thursday I went to see shore to have a BBQ with the students who come from Dalian University of Technology. The boys bought lots of things we had a happy day and came back at about 9:30pm. I felt so tired that day. We were toled we should go to LT31 to have since on Friday so I went to sleep very early that night. On Friday we staied in LT31 from 11am to 6pm, we had such a boring day on Friday. These were what I did during our recess week.

1 comment: