Sunday, March 29, 2009

So much for my recess week

                      So much for my recess week

What a pity. I believed I would write down this summary with pleasure when the recess week came, but things are not going like that. Everyone knows how they themselves expect it but also I think finally they themselves know how disappointed they are.

  Initially, I consider the recess week a beautiful time to relax totally from head to feet also with free time to calm down and do something you really like. Actually, I didn’t expect that I could give entire loose to myself to play, eat, watch movies and do other things from the bottom of my heart. I just want to have a quiet week to summarize the life since getting here and relax my mind and then decide my major……

  At the beginning of the week, I had a quiet birthday. I enjoyed it so much. Without birthday cake with candles, without song of happy birthday, I had such a clam and quiet birthday which I had expected so long. Let me just turn it over, I don’t wanna refer my birthday here. Then, three basketball matches on Sunday, Tuesday and Thursday, all won. Maybe that’s what made me relief a little. We came out to semifinal as the first team in our group with result of 3-0. Many friends said that we played well but in fact, I think we have lots of weakness, since the series matches hasn’t end yet so I can’t let it out. But also thank my great teammates, they are so good and I enjoy fighting with them, especially the “guard” in my team who can do well in the low area (haha). Good luck to us here. Moreover I had three buffet in three days. You can hardly believe how much we ate. Tuesday we went to Seoul Garden. We like that restaurant(maybe only from Monday to Thursday…) the ice cream there is so delicious, of course the main food there is roast meat. Here I recommend you go there on from Monday to Tuesday. When I got to Eton Hall, the match had started, I got on the court just wanted to build up the privity with that “guard”. Though I found that I could hardly jump after getting on the court, we won easily. Then Wednesday, group lunch. I should say that some Malaysian and Indonesian food is really good. Apparently, full to death again. In the end, we ate hot pot on Thursday. A new restaurant called golden chopsticks, we spent 3 hours there so you may guess how much we enjoyed. I ate most on that day then I had a stomachache on Friday. Since they are all buffet, there is no reason why we don’t eat to can’t move… Friday was science class, Saturday was a meeting( I got up at 12 o’clock on Saturday which broke my record). Sunday I acted the referee in the SM2 final basketball match, then went to supermarket in the afternoon and became a wet ghost. After dinner I went to swim. In fact, we had plan to relax in Changi beach to swim, picnic and poker all day. What a shinning dream. Just break down soon. So you may find that only on Monday I had a whole free day, luckily, I did something I owed to so many my friends, I sent photos here to xiaonei… I didn’t put any pictures here on the internet and my friends were angry with that. So I thought I could face the wonderful recess week without press. How fool I was. I know my words are messy, that’s only  because the dark week is messy.

  What the hell I have done this week? The truth is that I didn’t study English at all, not a bit. I didn’t relax as I expected, didn’t study as expect either. I wanna regulate myself to a good state, obviously I failed. In addition, the fucking major. QF or ISE…

  I should emphasize here that my writing ability couldn’t afford my depress.

   But, Maybe what I should put into my memory in this week is the smiling faces when we roommates in buffet, chatting and eating all the time. I like them, my friends.

 So much for my recess week……

Tomorrow we will get on the school bus. Tomorrow is a new week. Tomorrow is a new start. Goodbye, my crazy recess week. That’s what I wanna say most and where I don’t wanna say any more.


 

1 comment:

  1. Heh heh ....I have weeks like yours very often. Trying to work hard but being side tracked by fun, people and exciting things to do.... When I have to work hard I force myself to stay home with the computer and don't allow myself to leave home until I finish. Sometimes I am stuck at home for a whole month. Yikes! At least I finish some work ... set small goals so that you can reach them otherwise you may get really discouraged.

    ReplyDelete