Monday, March 30, 2009

Different things of recess week

Last week, we SM3 students had a recess week, if you want to know what I did in this wee, let me tell you!
Two weeks ago, I had a bright plan of the recess week, first, finish the math tutorials and preview some lessons in the future one month. Second, collect all the words I have seen into my notebook from my e-dictionary. Third, watch prison break and some famous movies that I haven’t finished before. And last, have a good rest and sleep enough to fulfill my desire to have a nice week.
But when the recess week really came, everything changed.
On the first two days, there were some basketball match in Eton Hall, though I didn’t play well, I liked to have a look, so nearly two afternoons were wasted by me. Considering my getting up late, nearly two mornings were wasted, so I only have two nights, but at night, my roommates tended to go out and play basketball or billar ball, and after going back we chatted, talked about something we were interested in, so the first two days disappeared. The next two days went away quietly. On Wednesday, our group and all our tutors went to the Rice Table to have a buffet, we didn’t go back until 3 p.m. And that night I played cards and planned Tuesday’s barbecue with my roommates. All the things happened without planning. On Tuesday, maybe this was the only thing I had planned, go to seaside to hold a barbecue and we played very happily and played when the sky was absolutely dark, oh, another day passed. Friday, we went to NUS to go to science class, and after class, I read Harry Potter written in English the whole night. The last two days, I went to NUS to listen to a lecture held by huasing and studied in my dormitory, but Saturday and Sunday were not included in the recess week, so I wanted to conclude that I had done nothing important in the recess week.
Why did I do all this instead of what I had planned, why I changed my mind so easily, why, why ,why, although I did learn something, maybe more useful than the plan, but, but the plan was made by me, why I broke it so easily, it was not my style!
But to complain too much is also useful, so I must try my best to expiar myself, I must do what I have already planned for now on!

1 comment:

  1. It's much easier to drop a plan than make the plan.And it's much easier to make a plan than carry out the plan. So don't lose heart. Work hard everyday, you'll make up for what you didn't do in your recess week's plan. Anyway, recess week is a golden time for rest and pleasure. As least, you realized the goal. Cheer up!

    ReplyDelete