Sunday, March 15, 2009

My Most Unlucky Period

These days I seemed always come across something unlucky.I have this feeling that the bad things happened one after another.Though I tried my best to avoid the things ,I did all the things as carefully as I can ,it still did not work.
First ,my English is so weak what’s more I knew I really did not like to study English .Though the English classes is very interesting I still felt sleepy.I did not know why.Maybe it is a bad habit which I picked up in my senior high school.I never slept in the classes and I knew the English was very important .In my mind I had tried my best to study however the result was not as bright as I imagined .Sometimes I did not know what the tutor was saying.Sometimes it took me a long time to understand the words.I t really let me down when I found that the words which I remembered before were still not in my brain.You can not imagine my feeling.In the senior high school I never concentrated on my study though I still got high grades.Now all the things changed .I am not the good students in the class.Most of the time I really do not know what to do next.The days go away so quickly.We have already stayed in Singapore for 3 months.But I do not know what is my advantages among all my classmates.
Second ,I lost 50 dollars .One day I went out to buy some fruits .Because I am so careless so I really did not know where I put my money.I looked for it for long time but it was still missing.In this case I must save the money to survive.Now it is long time since I drank sour milk.How bad!
Third ,I did not understand the science classes.In the science classes I always did know what the teacher was saying.Maybe the teacher’s accent was too strong meanwhile my listening skill was so poor.My mathematics was still staying at the level as a senior high school students.Before I liked to study science now I am bored with it. And I bored with all the study.
Now my situation is not good enough.I know English is never my favorite subject since I studied English 8 years ago .I am forced to study it.I know it always took me long time to adapt into a new environment .From now I will try.try and try.

5 comments:

  1. I think you are doing well, just keep holding on and you are becoming better and better. ignore no matter what others say, just keep it in your way. maybe one day we will regret we didn't thunder like U and far behind you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Don't lose heart,you can do it well!The confuse in front of your eyes are contemporary,after some days, happiness will come back again.I believe :If you spend effort in, the result wil naturally following you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Are you thinking about Mr Thunder? O(∩_∩)Oċ“ˆċ“ˆ~
    Don't think that way
    Life is like a box of chocolate.....

    ReplyDelete
  4. You are our thunder Weibin...keep on striking

    ReplyDelete
  5. Weibin, you are doing well in class - always my cheerful young lady who brought smiles to everyone's faces.

    If you feel that your English is weak, try using it more, not just in class but outside of class as well. That will be really helpful.

    ReplyDelete