Monday, March 16, 2009

WRITING IS A GOOD MEDICINE

I don’t like to write a lot .maybe it is because I am a perfectionist. Every time before I start to write something, I think a lot about how to start, how to end, which frame to choose .but I think if I really want to write out an article, though it is difficult to finish, it is pretty good, just in my opinion.
But I am trying to change my style now, because everyone tends to write casually without thinking deeply. At least many blogs belong to this style.
When I write something, I care a lot about responses of readers,so I do not want to show my opinion, like what is my favorite and what I hate most. The food you want to vomit at maybe is the favorite food of some people. When I have these thoughts, I think the best way is keep silent, so I stop writing then.
Another reason why I do not want to write a lot is because I think it make no sense to write sometime, and it seems like a waste of time when one write some feeling about daily life. They usually make a fuss upon bad weather or terrible food. I strongly believe that “what one write is for people to use”(文以致用). That is also the reason why my articles are always simple without useless details. So I think it is not necessary to write my own experiences.
However, actually my thoughts above are wrong. Whenever one speak out one’s opinion, it is wrong in some extent, but as a people in a society, it is not realistic to say nothing and always keep quiet. So I should just speak out my personal opinion, let readers to criticize.
As for my second thought, I think I can not say articles about life are useless; they are also useful, if you think from another way. They can guide readers’ ways to live. They can make literature more colorful.
So I want to write in the future, and I will always remember, writing is a good medicine to keep one’s body and mind healthy.

3 comments:

  1. There are many reasons why we write. It is good to explore all types and reasons to write.

    ReplyDelete
  2. In my opinion, writing is a good way to release pressure. Try to enjoy it. : )

    ReplyDelete
  3. your reasons were once my reasons too. but now i write whenever i want to write and forget those unnecessary considerations.
    hope you can enjoy it soon!

    ReplyDelete