Tuesday, January 27, 2009

~ A Brief Introduction

Hello my friends! I’ll join our blog today and try to be a good blogger. In order to make my blog clear and easy to classify, I create this method and hope you enjoy it.
a. Blogs marked “#” in front are my oral reports. They are mostly like the original ones which I presented on class. But they are more integrated. They’ll include what I forgot to say and some more details.
b. Blogs marked “$” in front are introductions. They are from all kinds of areas.
c. Blogs marked “*” in front are my comments. They include comments on movie, articles and other interesting things.
d. Blogs marked “%” in front are narrations. They are a reflection of my experiences.
e. Blogs marked “&” in front are arguments. Well, I’m not sure whether I’ll write an argument or not.
f. Blogs marked “~” in front are others that are not included above.
Hope you have a nice reading experience with my blog!

1 comment: