Saturday, January 24, 2009

Whispers of love---from Amourd'un Rhinoceros

The boy in the drama was thought to be crazy. But actually I sometimes envy him a lot. At least he knows who he loves and he is courageous enough to pursue it. It’s only that his way is different.
In the movie <> Al Pacino said that “love is always overrated, biochemically no different with a large quantity of chocolate.” I am always trying to confirm this to myself. And through times, I am thought to be cool minded, just thought to be. The unsettlement in my gut is never shown to anybody, sometimes even myself could not understand.
However, such is human nature that love is a compulsory course. Instead of tangling in the heated whispers of amour, I tortured myself keeping doubting the reliability of the feeling in my head. I’m not a normal man, which lays the origin of my pride. I simply can not allow a certain kind of feeling to take the charge of me. I am afraid to lose control.
3 years ago, I first met a girl that would totally change my view. Her optimism deeply influenced me. Compared to the happy days I spent with her, my 16 years before seems just dull and grey. She is the one that bring the sunlight to my life. I would try every means to make her happy. And I felt completed just staying with her. In the New Year’s ball, I asked her to dance with me, she did. Just holding her in my hand made me feel I am the luckiest man in the world. I was hoping the music to go on forever. On my birthday she arranged a party for me secretly. She also sent me flowers, hand made by her with colorful papers.At that time, love was too heavy a word for me. Actually, the feeling was so delicate like butterfly wings. Beautiful, but before I could touch it, it’s already gone with the wind.
My friends always like to ask for the ending of this story. And I would tell that there’s no ending, for I did nothing to carry it further and till now we are good friends.
I really couldn’t tell whether I feel regret or not, but one thing for sure, that was the happiest time in my life. After years have passed, those twisted days turned into the most beautiful memory of mine. It comes along with me, compensating the sorrowed soul from tome to time……

2 comments:

  1. Love is something that can be felt not spoken out.The play reveals the unripe love and the unhealthy soul of the adolescence.They are paranoiac for whant they want just as a impulse at one time.The result sometimes will be bad for them.Just fail!But as you I think you can continue your love.You have a strong will.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very sweat and touching story.love is always worth chasing.keep it!
    Well done.really good!I like it.

    ReplyDelete