Thursday, January 22, 2009

My dream

When i was young,a dream was deeply rooted in my mind:To travel around the world!
I want to visit the land far away that full of mysterious;I want to taste all kinds of food that passed from generation to generation exist in countries;I want to experience all kinds of lifestyle;I want to visit the Pyramid to touch the greatness of ancient Egyptian...
I enjoy the thrill and excitement the chanllenges I meet take to me.I had a appointment with my sister that is to travel around the world together when we are 30.I will do all I can to make my dream come true.
Hold on your dream my friends !I still remember a frustrated comment my classmate made on my dream:Give up because you will never achieve it .I was surprised and asked him why ,he told me it would cost a lot of money on it .I said no matter what happened I will never give up my dream.
Now i can tell hiim proudly I can fufill my dream ,not only won't I give up my dream ,now I come to Singapore ,it is my first destination,but not the last .I will never stop from thinking about it ,everyytime when it come to my miind I will be full of energy !
Come on you can do it!

3 comments:

  1. Goo dream!May your dream come true!

    ReplyDelete
  2. A travelling soul will differ from others. For the experience is something you can never acquire unless you personally go there.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hmm with prices of air tickets falling...Hmm yes, maybe possible..

    ReplyDelete