Monday, January 19, 2009

A charming dialect~

There are many kinds of dialects in China, such as Cantonese, Sichuan dialect and so on. But in my opinion, the northeast dialect is the most wonderful dialect in China.
You must think I am mad, or you may say that I come from Liaoning Province, so I say so, but I want to tell you: I am seriously saying this! What I want to say follows:
First, the dialect can be understood by everyone. Some dialects in the south of China, when spoken very fast , then we won’t know what they want to say, but the northeast dialect is , I think, is more closer to our life, it comes from the most common nature(in other word exoteric), so I say it’s easy to understand.
Second, I am inclined to the opinion that the northeast dialect is easy to make people laugh, in the northeast China, there are many famous people known by the world ,such as Zhao Benshan, Pan Changjiang,and a lot.They are good at making people laugh just by speaking, and many people imitate Zhao Benshan’swords, that’s charming,that’s the highlight of it, I think so!
Last but not the least,we northeast people like speaking loudly, which means we are forthright,yes , it helps the northeast dialect spread more quickly, little by little,more and more say northeast dialect, and more and more people know more about the northeast of China!
That’s what I want to say about my hometown’s dialect,if you want to know more about it,you can click here: http://baike.baidu.com/view/254117.htm ,it will tell you more,thank you!

4 comments:

  1. Agree!!!By the way,Shandong dialect is very similar to Mandarin.I like to speak and listen to the northaest dialect.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Me too.I think TAI BU HAO LE is very interesting.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hmmm...interesting.

    I couldn't even begin to think of there being one 'most wonderful dialect'. After all, who is to say that the 'other' dialects are 'not wonderful'?

    ReplyDelete