Tuesday, January 20, 2009

I'm Missing You

It was a cold day that day!My parents and I were going to depart from each other before my study abroad.
In Beijing we had a good time-visiting,talking and laughing.As is known to all,when I leave home abraod,seldom will I have time to get together with my family numbers during at least the next ten years.So, we have the same feeling-happy but sad.I can have my further study at the cost of leaving home for a long time.We just lengthen our joint time by playing and talking together because all of us are emotional.We love each other deeply.The travel in Beijing is quite good.We nostalgically had a conversation to memorize what we had together done before.
In the airport,there were many students with their parents like us.They shared their life.However,we just stood there,keeping quiet as we knew that we would yean about each other.After checking our luggage,I headed to them for the last words.But we kept calm,just saying some other things,not the words for separation.We knewwe would miss each other so we left the most beautiful memory for us.The world is becoming smaller and smaller so that we will have chances to communicate to each other.It was when I entered the subway that I found my tears spilt out.Then I knew I would be missing them for at least ten years.On my way to the waiting room,all of the memories occurred to me.I'd rather have tresuered the previous life time.I'd rather not have done so many thing that annoyed you.I'd rather hug you more in our together time.I...
May your happiness,my dear parents!Your son is missing you during the spring festival!I love you forever!

4 comments:

  1. You are very strong, I believe you, and you will have a bright future!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Come on !!
    everthing will gonna be fine!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for sharing so honestly, Mi Yang. I think all of us can identify with how you felt. There's so much that you want to say that you don't know where to begin, and before you know it, the time to part has come . . .

    ReplyDelete