Tuesday, January 27, 2009

MY BEST FRIEND

I always appreciate it that I haVe so many friends ,maybe they are not so perfect boys or girls .They all have some defects .But every one has his own advantages,and I learned a lot from them.

Now let me introduce one of my best friends Yuanyuan.

She is not a beautiful girl ,but her charming characters let a lot of people like her .She is really a popular girl in my senior high school .

She is really honest and have a mild temper.She is my real friend .For example when I didi something wrong ,she usually told me straightly about it .sometimes I even was forced to say sorry to other people .But thanks to her criticisms ,I pay more attention to study ,not to computer games .And this really help me a lot .I can't imagine what I will be without her .Maybe I can not type the English words in Singapore.

T alking about study she is also a hardworking student ,She wad very serioud in class.When the teacher was teaching ,she learne d carefully on taking notes .Never let her mind fly out of the class.Though she is not a clever girl but she can get high scores which I admire a lot.

It seems that I will never tell Others my opinion rashly .But to her I nearly have no secrets.When I am with her I seams to be a gossip girl.We had so many topics.We talked about our family ,our life ,our future and so on.It never happened that we had no words with each other.beacause of she my life is very colourful .I really enjoy my life at that time.

And I am not a strongminded girl ,and I give in to difficulties easily,when she come to to encourage me to face up to them.From her I learned a lot.

Now she is still in China .Since she is studying medical science .As we all know it is quite difficult ,she do not have enough time to contact with me frequently.But I always wish we can be good friends forever.
Since it is Chinese New Year now ,I wish she happy forever.And no matter what happened ,I will always be there for her.

1 comment:

  1. Everyone has his/her own strengths and weaknesses and we can always learn something them. "San ren xing, bi you wo shi"!

    ReplyDelete