Wednesday, January 21, 2009

thought in these days

I miss my hometown very much these days. All my classmates have got home, now they are enjoying their happy winter holidays .when we see each other on the internet I always want to see them in person and talk to them face to face, I haven’t seen them for about half a year .
My classmates in high school are all my best friends, we share sorrow and happiness together in three years, we treasure our friendship we keep in touch with each other all the time after graduated from high school .I love my classmates and always bring the time we spent together to mind. Sometimes I also want to go back to my high school, but it has no sense. All my friends don’t study there any more. So if I go there, what I should do? Maybe just walk around the campus, and let the pictures of my friends’ laughing face formed in front of my eyes. I miss them so much.
This year is the first year that I observe the Spring Festival by myself, now I feel a little lonely. I think it just because am far away from my familiar classmates friends and parents. I think I will adapt life here soon and make much more new friends here.

3 comments:

  1. I'd gone back to my high school before I came to Singapore.Until then did I realise how much I loved it as well as my life there.I think you'll see more than the pictures of your friends' laughing face if you go back there.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The same to you!We are all missing our hometown.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The shared sorrow and happiness adds colour to our memory.But things will never come back, we are making new friends and write our new legend!

    ReplyDelete