Thursday, January 22, 2009

My Favorite Singer

I love music. Although I can’t sing very well, I listen to music as long as I’m free. It is true that I spend more than four hours listening to music everyday. I listen to all kinds of music and the songs sung by many, many singers, such as Leehom Wang, Jay Zhou, Eason Chen etc. Among all the famous sings, my favorite is Fish Leong (Liang Jing Ru).
Fish Leong was born in Malaysia, a family which is not rich. Her father didn’t have a steady job, and her mother had to do two jobs to support the family. At the age of 18, Fish was fancied by the famous Taiwan singer Jonathan Lee (Li Zong Sheng). Young Fish went to Taiwan alone bravely and start her new life as a singer, but singing is not an easy job. Heave stress made Fish feel that she couldn’t sing well and then she went back to Malaysia for a short time, thinking about her own future and making the decision whether to continue her career as a singer. The deep love for singing led Fish back to Taiwan and after two years’ hardworking, Fish finally owned her first collection.
Now Fish is not that little girl any more, she has become one of the most successful singers in Asia. Her CD is always on the list of best-sellers. She is singing from the bottom of her heart and touches many hearts. She uses her songs to show many stories, to say the words that we don’t have enough bravery to say.
Love music. Love Fish Leong. She is a kind of miracle and can always give you what beyond your imagination. She is also the best example showing that hardworking can change a person’s life.

2 comments:

  1. I also like her.Her voice is quite beautiful.And she is a kind singer,too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like to listen music and enjoy the atmosphere from the music ,but I sing very bad and can threaten others when they hear my voice ,so seldom do I sing but I often listen to music, so I can talk something with you about music~`

    ReplyDelete