Monday, January 19, 2009

my English study

I have study English for about 9 years. I don’t think I like it, but I try to learn it well.
I begin to study English from primary 4.At that time I don’t know why my mother let me to study a language like that and I don’t like to recite anything, so in my first year of studying English I nearly learn nothing.
In my junior high school I have a very good English teacher who teaches me a lot of things about English and how to learn English well. I appreciate her very much. Since then I love English very much.I like English stories very much and always try to understand what the author want to tell me I like this feeling.
In my high school we have to do text book every day ,in the third year of high school we do lots of problems all day to prepare for the college entrance exam,at that time I feel tired about it.But I try to keep my interest in English .
After our bridging course starts,I find that my English is still very poor ,I have to improve it in many aspects. I will try my best to learn English well.Come on!

2 comments:

  1. Wu Bo, I like your determination. I'm sure you will be a fluent EL speaker in no time =)

    ReplyDelete