Sunday, January 25, 2009

Waiting for the New Year

The Chinese New Year is coming.
And now, it is very complicated to describe what I’m thinking, as if there were too much to say.
It is the first time that I don’t spend the time with my family and relatives. I’ll spend those days with our seniors. I don’t know whether we’ll have a nice day or whether it will be terrible. Just wait and the answer will come out soon.
In recent days, I have always had the illusion that when I call back to my home on the New Year’s Eve, maybe I cannot control myself and burst into tears. I admit that I’m still a child, a child that can’t bear the miserable separation from my parents and my hometown, as the saying goes ‘East, West, Home is the best.’ I don’t know if the atmosphere of the Chinese New Year here is as good as that of China.
Let me just wait and see.

No comments:

Post a Comment