Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Live a life with melancholy

I was a extroverted person,without melancholy ,without deeply sorrow!But the person I care lives a life with melancholy.He even dosen't want others to understand him which frustrated me a lot !I hope him to live a life with happiness .
After the not so happy lunar New year ,a sad feelings comes along with me !Somebody told me you are a person who is agressive ,who don't care about what others feel ,who always ask others to do things for you without thinking others !
Yes ,I admit !but I can just ask person who I care and who I think I can .he doesn't know me ,he just saw the cover and think I am a such person .I even don 't want to explain to him .for he will thought i am pretending .
maybe i should do something to chang his opinion on me ,but how?
I am living a life with melancholy !Who can tell me how to do ??

2 comments:

  1. Er...life is beautiful!introvert as I am,I won't shut myself up,because it's unhealthy! Tell your friend how you feel and maybe he will think about it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. If you have different personalities it is quite hard to change someone. You are not responsible for someone else's happiness. You can care for them but some people are happiest when they feel blue. Strange huh?

    ReplyDelete