Wednesday, January 28, 2009

my friends

Several days ago,when I was taking a bath ,suddenly I heard someone calling the name of Chen Jialu.Is that her?Why does she come to Singapore?I recalled one of my best friends in China whose name is also Chen Jialu.Soon I was dragged back from imaginary to reality.Certainly it can not be true,she is busy visiting relatives and friends at this time,so how is it possible for her to turn up here?At that time,sorrow fufills my heart,all the unforgettable memory was evoked,broadcasting like a film.


Recalling the past time spent with my friends in China,I feel so warm and moving.Perhaps we quarelled for something before,however,what left in my memory is all the happiness.Yesterday I recieved an email from my friend,she said the classmates in our senior high school got together to enjoy a party,everyone was very cordial and all of them had much to share even though some of them were not familiar with each other in senior school.I think it is true that when you step into the university,you will find the value of the friends in your senior school,you will feel that they are just like your family members when you come across them again.As time goes on ,you will find it harder and harder to develop such pure friendship.When you fell into trouble,just turn to them,they will try their best to help you;When you feel upset,just call them,they will encourage you,cheer you up.If everything goes well with you,they feel happy for you;If difficulties confront you,they feel worried about you.You can share the happiness and the sorrow with them.No matter where you are,they are just around you,supporting you.


Now I am alone in Singapore,I always think of my friends in China.Every time I think of them,I will not feel lonely instead I get incentive to continue my life here.I really appreciate my friendship with them,they are among the most important people I treasure in my life.


Thank you,my dear friends!I take courage to face everything in store no matter happiness or difficulties,just because I know you are always behind me on matter where I am,what happens.

1 comment:

  1. You will have new friends here, and friends are the most important treasures in our life.

    ReplyDelete