Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Warcraft---my love

Warcraft, a famous computer game, is pupular among many young adults. I love it, and I will play it when I'am free. When I was in China, I will play it after school, and here, Eton Hall,certainly, an important way of relaxing myself. My roommates often play with me.
You may think I am addicted to this game, but in fact, Warcraft is my hobby, a part of me, not my all. And I want to tell the people who addicted to this game, Warcraft is not real, it's fantasy, but you are in the real world, you cann't live in the fantasy world. So, just let it be your pastime, not your major, we come here for study and a bright future, not playing games here.
This game is issued by Blizzard Entertainment, a famous company. If you want to play this game well, you need a quick finger and a quick mind. For example, if you want to play Orc, you need a high technique. Just say it's hero, Blademaster, you need to know the shortcut keys, like "B", "R"and"W". Do you want to have a try? Just joking, but it's really a good way of relax. I love it, and it helps me a lot.

5 comments:

  1. You may get addicited to computer games if you play too much and it may be harmful though.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Warcraft is devil,utterly! I play dota for more than 15hours in 4days,and I am so penitent to have wasted that much time on it... Stay away from it. Don't be too confident on your self discipline,bro.

    ReplyDelete
  3. don't be addicted to it,besides,I prefer Starcraft^_^

    ReplyDelete