Sunday, January 25, 2009

First Blog in SG

What does one month mean? One month can makes people different from how they were. Maybe one month make me adjust a new life in a foreign country. Right, we’ve already been in Singapore one month.

  Personally speaking, I’m accustomed to the life here relatively. I can still remember clearly what I felt when I stepped out of the Changi Airport. Since my hometown was snowing when I left here, I should say I missed snow when I just arrived here, especially my first Xmas without snowing. At first, I hated the hotness here where is also so humid, but then I found I didn’t feel uncomfortable in the afternoon playing basketball. Singapore is competent for the name “Garden City”, here is an unbelievable green paradise, everywhere green, I hardly imagine that if there is no green in your eyesight. It is so comfortable for people live in here, Singapore impressed deeply in her beauty.

  We went to Sentosa, Singapore Zoo, Orchard Road and so on… Some are interesting, some are worse than my expect. But all are new, that’s the most important. Singaporeans are kind, they makes us feel like home. There are so many kinds of food here, you know some are expensive out of NUS. Chinese food here is different though I can’t tell. Bridging Course has started, it is attractive? Maybe. I expect to experience more here, of course not only in class.

Chinese new year is coming, our first Chinese new year aboard, it’s a challenge for us, I think. I’m fine now, the life here is comfortable and nice. Still watching NBA, still in favor of KB and LAL, still listen LP and Eminem, still ambitious… So many things have changed, but there are still lots of things that will never change wherever I go. Life is flat and fare, we are absorbing new things when we are missing the old.

Wish we brothers here have a nice day everyday, wish our bright future…

Since this is my first blog here, still a lot wanna say, but here just end.

1 comment:

  1. You are so right Xinyu, each month will pass quickly with lots to learn.

    ReplyDelete