Monday, January 19, 2009

OUR DAILY LIFE

Our life in Singapore is very easy .We live in eton hall ,the traffic here is very convenient and comfortable .
I get up at 6:50 ,have my breakfast at 7:10 then go to the path outside eton hall to wait for our first school bus at about 7:30 ,bus will come at 7:35 then we go on the bus .After 15 minutes we arrive at our destination ,then walk for a well to go to our class room. About 8 o’clock I sit in my classroom and put out my dictionary to look up the words that I don’t know.9,our classes begin ,we read some articles for about 45 minutes then begin to listen to the teacher. I do not understand all about what the teachers say but I try to tell the words that they speak in class.
I have lunch at 12, then I will sleep in our classroom, but sleeping there is not very comfortable, because our classroom is very cold.
At 1:30 we begin our afternoon classes. At 4:30 the all day classes are over. We walk out to the bus stop to wait for the bus. It usually come at about 5 o’clock, we come back to eton hall at 5:15,then we have a rest at dormitory and dinner at 5:45. After dinner I will go out for a walk and come back at 7:30,then study until 10. I have a bath at about 11. Then go to bed to have a good sleep . Then the next day will begin…….

4 comments:

  1. Wu Bo, good to know that you have more or less settled down into life as a student in Singapore. Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good introduction!A busy life!

    ReplyDelete